Thursday, March 6, 2008

POSTCARDS OR ART?

I Fill a Sin Coming on 30 Postcards



These cards are so cool and serve as inspiration for some of my own altered art. I will be purchasing more art created by this talented and funny lady.
By A. Mulder "internet shopper" December 3, 2007

This set of postcards is a bargain at $9. You get 30 different designs from Anne Taintor, the creator of a line of art products in which she envisons the secret hidden thoughts of the women in vintage illustrations. Some of the winners are the "domestically disabled" white-gown glamour girl and the woman by a tree who "can never decide whether to use her power for good or for evil." The postcards are on high-quality card stock with vibrant ink. The rounded corners give them a crisp, artistic feel. I bought two sets of these and I've mailed a dozen out to my friends, family, and co-workers. The other set I'm saving to decoupage into a wall decoration for my home
By Jessica Lux April 5, 2007

No comments: